November 2019 Girl Group Member Brand Rankings (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
  1. MAMAMOO Hwasa
  2. (G)I-DLE Soyeon
  3. SNSD Taeyeon
  4. BLACKPINK Jennie
  5. (G)I-DLE Miyeon
  6. (G)I-DLE Soojin
  7. BLACKPINK Jisoo
  8. (G)I-DLE Yuqi
  9. (G)I-DLE Minnie
  10. GFRIEND SinB
  11. GFRIEND Sowon
  12. AOA Seolhyun
  13. GFRIEND Umji
  14. Red Velvet Irene
  15. TWICE Mina
  16. SNSD Yoona
  17. AOA Jimin
  18. TWICE Nayeon
  19. MAMAMOO Wheein
  20. TWICE Jeongyeon
Rise, (G)I-DLE. And justice for Shuhua :pepecry2:
If you want to know where a particular idol is, let me know


 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
So happy for Soyeon and Hwasa! Jihyo and Moonbyul, please?

What factors are taken into consideration to make those lists?
Jihyo is at #25, Moonbyul is at #29

The four criteria for brand rankings (from left to right) are:
  • Participation (product/brand consumption)
  • Media (media marketing)
  • Communication (public communication)
  • Community (community perception and social marketing)
No idea how the KBRI (Korean Business Research Institute) comes up with these values but there you go
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Jihyo is at #25, Moonbyul is at #29

The four criteria for brand rankings (from left to right) are:
  • Participation (product/brand consumption)
  • Media (media marketing)
  • Communication (public communication)
  • Community (community perception and social marketing)
No idea how the KBRI (Korean Business Research Institute) comes up with these values but there you go
Thank you very much!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji, lexus and Tir

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hwasa on TOP
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread