My activity has been really random here recently ikik but I just thought I’d share my wrapped for the fun of it. I also kinda miss ks so it’ll be nice to get somewhat active again with a thread or two:taeilsob:
I’m happy that my artists and songs are more varied than the previous 3 years bc they were all just kpop groups and songs, plus my top genre was kpop, so it’s nice to see a change😊
my minutes listened is 2000 less than last year, but still double what I had in 2021. I expected all my top artists apart from Billie Eilish, I did go through a phase with her in April-May but I haven’t really listened since 🤷 same with shooting star.
I think it’s a decent wrapped for 2023 tbf
what do ye think fellow kpopsourcians
I’m happy that my artists and songs are more varied than the previous 3 years bc they were all just kpop groups and songs, plus my top genre was kpop, so it’s nice to see a change😊
my minutes listened is 2000 less than last year, but still double what I had in 2021. I expected all my top artists apart from Billie Eilish, I did go through a phase with her in April-May but I haven’t really listened since 🤷 same with shooting star.
I think it’s a decent wrapped for 2023 tbf
what do ye think fellow kpopsourcians