Now i feel awkward... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I didn't expect her to see it the second I sent it- aaaaaaaanddddddddddd nothing was said but idc. I don't feel the need to have the recognition of anybody saying smth of mine is cute or looks good, but I still kinda hoped ๐Ÿ˜ข
:hcshy:
 

Attachments

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
โ™ฐ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(โ•ฅ๏นโ•ฅ) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she เฑจเงŽ her
i don't think it's awkward at all :pandatea: i'm sure she really appreciated you taking the time to draw them! :pandalove:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: magali

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread