- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
He called them disgusting and he thinks that they are conspiring against the world because the US is making them pay for tariffs, etc.
Yet, he eats Chinese food at least once a week.
My mum and I have had to tell him that he's being a racist shit and that you're more likely to die from natural causes than the virus itself.
I hate it when he's like this!
Yet, he eats Chinese food at least once a week.
My mum and I have had to tell him that he's being a racist shit and that you're more likely to die from natural causes than the virus itself.
I hate it when he's like this!