- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,400
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
How many new members do you think we'll get?
It would make sense to add at least a couple, especially if they're planning on debuting a new unit like they said they were. I can't see them introducing too many new members though, unless the new unit will have their first song be part of NCT 2021. Long story short, I'm guessing 2-3 members will be added.
It would make sense to add at least a couple, especially if they're planning on debuting a new unit like they said they were. I can't see them introducing too many new members though, unless the new unit will have their first song be part of NCT 2021. Long story short, I'm guessing 2-3 members will be added.