now that the blackpink hype has slowed down... (3 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You should give Produce 48 Boombayah a try for rap queen Kang Hyewon :yolk:
Atleast it's funny. Brrrrr.......Lambo :maheart:



I only predict the future based on your past behavior :welp::welp:
Good god I had forgotten. Wasnt this the group that cried when they got Boombayah as song cause they knew they couldn't pull it off..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I didn't like the song when it first came out. However, at this point I've seen the dance practice so much that I don't know if I like it or not, because it's actually just stuck in my head. That's how it happened with D4, though. I did not like that song, either, but then I'd find myself singing it. At this point I don't know whether I'm annoyed or exasperated by this, tbh, LOL.

But honestly -- I still like D4 (which seems to be collectively thought of as the worst track by them by fans, so rip my taste, I guess), but I still don't really, really care for KTL. I don't dislike it as much as I did at first, but it's not a song I'd put on my playlist. I don't hear it outside of coming on here and seeing their videos. If I don't hear it for a few consecutive days, it probably won't be stuck in my head either. I'll put it to the test later, but I do want to see their Coachella performance, so.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Good god I had forgotten. Wasnt this the group that cried when they got Boombayah as song cause they knew they couldn't pull it off..
Lol yes the very same :yolk:
What a trainwreck, but entertaining af :maheart:

*SNACK IN YOUR AREA* :sj_weary:



Han Chowon as the leader was inspiring af though :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol yes the very same :yolk:
What a trainwreck, but entertaining af :maheart:

*SNACK IN YOUR AREA* :sj_weary:



Han Chowon as the leader was inspiring af though :maheart:
Oh Han Chowon was in that one too. Well I gotta say she was only one who to me did great job, she looked comfortable and had great presence in the stage, she really fits to girl crush concept too look-wise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually really enjoyed it. i love loud anthem hype songs like this so for me its probably one of my favorite comebacks from them. i just wish it was longer. Its a perfect song for coachella and for global domination (which is happening tonight go watch it or else :chickill:) i liked the bsides.
the mv was amazing, the choreo is way better then d4, for both dont know what to do and kill this love. and overall i feel like the girls are way more confident about this. so for me its one of my favorites.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
It
I actually really enjoyed it. i love loud anthem hype songs like this so for me its probably one of my favorite comebacks from them. i just wish it was longer. Its a perfect song for coachella and for global domination (which is happening tonight go watch it or else :chickill:) i liked the bsides.
the mv was amazing, the choreo is way better then d4, for both dont know what to do and kill this love. and overall i feel like the girls are way more confident about this. so for me its one of my favorites.
oh wow you gave a pretty decent non triggered reply! bravo!

well besides the scary duck!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt
Joined
12 April 2019
Messages
10
Reactions Received
18
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Agree with you on everything. The song was obviously rushed and choppy. The drop was weak. They spent more money on the actual video than the actual song and it shows. I feel like Teddy is getting fatigued. If other groups released music like this, it would flop on the charts unfortunately. YG can do better.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well....I haven’t liked a BP song since whistle...:welp:

DDDD wasn’t good in my opinion and this KTL is only worse.

Guess I’ll never be part of the Blink Nation at this rate. Which is a shame because I love so,e of the girls individually.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread