Now we know the minimum age for dream.. +gg possibility sm model (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I get 12 year olds for Dream but I can't see SM taking girls that young for NGG
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I get 12 year olds for Dream but I can't see SM taking girls that young for NGG
nah neither could i tbh but thought i put here in this as soon at the minimum age for being a idol in sm
but she could be in the next gg after the coming one as it seems to be 5 year gap
Fx [2009] 5 years >> Red velvet [2014] 5/6 years >> NGG [2019-2020?] >>> Next gg 2024/25/26?

Making her roughly 15/16/17
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread