Now's your chance (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well i'll go with Mamamoo then as with EXID i'd be trying to convince you to stan a group who will probably be on actual hiatus this time next year that could last years as a member said herself so it'd just be whatever individual activites they do.

As for Mamamoo they're a group full of talent with Solar, Wheein, Hwasa and Moonbyul all being credited as song writers and being great singers but as well Moonbyul is also a good rapper and a good dancer and has even choreographed dance before but not only do you get all that talent you also get a bond that brought this picture about



Wheein is on break right now but this is how they included her when they won an award at Soribadas award show and they also have a steady flow of activity even though they aren't musically active right now as Solar uploads a video every week and does a livestream every month and Hwasa is on I Live Alone whenever it's on so you'll have stuff to keep you entertained from 4 goofballs who are clearly 100% sane

sounds like a female version of A.C.E to me :susPepe: My favorite so far has been Wheein I think, I didn't really enjoy her slower solo songs but in the group she is definitely my fave
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,684
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
sounds like a female version of A.C.E to me :susPepe: My favorite so far has been Wheein I think, I didn't really enjoy her slower solo songs but in the group she is definitely my fave
Sounds perfect for you then :jenniesmug: If you wanna check more of their music or any variety stuff then you could check the Mamamoo Idol Thread as I listed all of their MVs, Albums, Solos, Collabs, Features and OSTS that I could find on posts 3, 4 and 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread