18+ Nsfw words that need to be banned (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember when my old brotha @LuhansGreenHair asked for my help in getting Luhan's cummies but I said I'll get him Tao's cummies instead :umjicry:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I remember when my old brotha @LuhansGreenHair asked for my help in getting Luhan's cummies but I said I'll get him Tao's cummies instead :umjicry:
You have doomed urself, aint no coming back from hell with that one my dude
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You have doomed urself, aint no coming back from hell with that one my dude
But I thought this was a one way cummie ticket to paradise :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
But I thought this was a one way cummie ticket to paradise :wimwim:
Expect a world shattering earthquake in ur city within the next few days, you have angered the universe and the only way back to salvation now is eradication
Who says that? When would you say it and why? . :dubuthink:
Here you have your answer
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Expect a world shattering earthquake in ur city within the next few days, you have angered the universe and the only way back to salvation now is eradication

Here you have your answer
:irenecrazy:
If this is the way to go I couldn't ask for a better end :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: potato and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree :wimwim:

also daddy in sexual contexts is cringe af
'baby girl' is alright if it's just like a pet name but the more I see it used in 'ageplay' terms the more I wanna shoot myself in the face every time I hear it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread