S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 5 March 2025 #1
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,154 Reactions Received 46,816 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 180,876 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 5 March 2025 #2 whis are the guys at 0:47 and 0:55? they're wonder! Last edited: 5 March 2025
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,539 Reactions Received 18,230 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,813 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 6 March 2025 #3 I was wondering how I missed TNX news, but it's a different group. Too many BGs with three letter names that all have the letter N for some reason. Anyway, Scoot seems immediately like the most fun.
I was wondering how I missed TNX news, but it's a different group. Too many BGs with three letter names that all have the letter N for some reason. Anyway, Scoot seems immediately like the most fun.