Sensitive nuclear war (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, the country I live in is dumb as hell, but I don't think we have to worry about that happening on our end. I'm so terribly sorry for all of you who may be affected by this. All I have to say is they shouldn't EVER mess with ANYTHING nuclear because Chernobyl is a great example in how horrible it can go. Truely a crazy thing Chernobyl is, there are even signs of mutations and whatnot in the environment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nezumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread