Found Nuest Aron card to offer, trade for Irene, Jennie, Wendy, Gfriend, Gidle, EG or other gg cards i want, if no one wants to trade iv given it away#USERX (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Aron Nuest card offering, if you hv Irene, Jennie, Wendy, Gfriend especially Yerin but not Umji cos i already got her, Gidle except Yuqi n Soyeon cos i also already hv them but it dint fit in the title, EG except Aisha, Sihyeon, Yiren, rinse n rpt. Will also accept Twice cards Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu ig. Not sure yet abt any soloist cos im not looking for their cards.

#USERX if i cant trade Aron do you want it for free, if you dontvhv any cards i want to trade it for. Ill tag you l8r if i dont get any offer tat ill accept for Aron Nuest.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that you could give it to @Vikki if she wants, because she likes Nu'est. She also might trade you a card, it's up to her
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love your enthusiasm for card collecting. If you can't find someone to trade with I'll trade you a BOA card for it. I know you said you aren't looking for soloists but I'm sure you would rather a girl card over a boy card.
Drew B, you gave me this card in the first place-ionna trade it bk to you for ur BoA card, i gots enuf BoA cards rn i think.

@Vikki i think ur looking for nuest, would you want to get this card for free if tats ok? Not sure if the Aron card in the other trade thread is one you will be getting, if not you can get this card for free if i dont hv any acceptable offers for it by a certain time in a coupla hrs time.

I think that you could give it to @Vikki if she wants, because she likes Nu'est. She also might trade you a card, it's up to her
I was in the middle of writing this halfway when ur msg popped up, great minds think alike-i had this idea to kill two birds with one stone with this thread but drew b misread my intent, i always intended to give away this card but decided to do it this wayvfor my own reasons(but dont mention it ok). No dishonorable intentions so pls dont (mis)-judge me. Thnx. (I wrote the previous paragraph b4 i read the last post so there, hah.)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I love your enthusiasm for card collecting. If you can't find someone to trade with I'll trade you a BOA card for it. I know you said you aren't looking for soloists but I'm sure you would rather a girl card over a boy card.
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE DREW AKUFBHDJNK
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
HOLY FUCK YOU'RE DREW AKUFBHDJNK
Now we only need Seulgisabs n the gangs all here, she/he/they joined but i dont know if theyre ard anymore. Edit: i meant in this forum n not anything else so help me, y am i such a moron. End edit.
 
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Now we only need Seulgisabs n the gangs all here, she/he/they joined but i dont know if theyre ard anymore.
That's sad for awhile I thought they were seulpika but their personalities are definitely VERY different.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Lol yes I been DrewB. I just changed my name to Mr Boogie for a few months.
Can you keep the drama of ur username n associated stuff out of my nice trade thread pls? You hv another thread where discussion of ur scandalous ways is better continued than here, rite? Im expecting important visitors here n want the living room neat n clean for possible vip guests here later, thnx. Lmfao-hows my impression of a victorian host/ess for the parlor, mum? Im jystvstressing cos viks aint showing up to say if they want aron card or not. Oh well. Carry on as you were.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Can you keep the drama of ur username n associated stuff out of my nice trade thread pls? You hv another thread where discussion of ur scandalous ways is better continued than here, rite? Im expecting important visitors here n want the living room neat n clean for possible vip guests here later, thnx. Lmfao-hows my impression of a victorian host/ess for the parlor, mum? Im jystvstressing cos viks aint showing up to say if they want aron card or not. Oh well. Carry on as you were.
You sound like my buddy Krell over n allkpop. He threatens to have off topic posts in his threads deleted all the time lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yep. Banned for the tenth time from allkpop for a whole year. This is my main hangout now.
I forgot how long I banned myself...or did I get banned???
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You sound like my buddy Krell over n allkpop. He threatens to have off topic posts in his threads deleted all the time lol.
I'm just a little raw n oversensitive rn, cos of stuff tat doesnt directly involve you two tats all, iv nvr been so on edge as i hv been since i started in the cards game. Mebbe im becoming too Gollum-like, my precious- i wants it. Sssss. Bagginses, he has it, i wants it.watch me turn into more gollum-like l8r if im not careful. Ill bite off ur finger to get my precious.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm just a little raw n oversensitive rn, cos of stuff tat doesnt directly involve you two tats all, iv nvr been so on edge as i hv been since i started in the cards game. Mebbe im becoming too Gollum-like, my precious- i wants it. Sssss. Bagginses, he has it, i wants it.watch me turn into more gollum-like l8r if im not careful. Ill bite off ur finger to get my precious.
I'll pay you real money to change your dp to Gollum lol.

I know what you mean though. Card collecting is a SLOW process.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll pay you real money to change your dp to Gollum lol.

I know what you mean though. Card collecting is a SLOW process.
Gollum is a fictional fantasy character tho, as such he lived for idk how many multiple hundreds or decades/yrs-i read the books but dont rmbr rn. Older than Bilbo at the end of LOTR, but im not sure by how much. As i hvnt ever possessed a mythical ring like Gollum, im not changing my dp here to Gollum. Yet. Mebbe. Idk rn. We'll see.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Drew B, you gave me this card in the first place-ionna trade it bk to you for ur BoA card, i gots enuf BoA cards rn i think.

@Vikki i think ur looking for nuest, would you want to get this card for free if tats ok? Not sure if the Aron card in the other trade thread is one you will be getting, if not you can get this card for free if i dont hv any acceptable offers for it by a certain time in a coupla hrs time.


I was in the middle of writing this halfway when ur msg popped up, great minds think alike-i had this idea to kill two birds with one stone with this thread but drew b misread my intent, i always intended to give away this card but decided to do it this wayvfor my own reasons(but dont mention it ok). No dishonorable intentions so pls dont (mis)-judge me. Thnx. (I wrote the previous paragraph b4 i read the last post so there, hah.)
I would love Aron, I’m hiding you wouldn’t want Boa for it but that’s the only card I have to give away. If you want to give it to me for free though I’m fine with that :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I would love Aron, I’m hiding you wouldn’t want Boa for it but that’s the only card I have to give away. If you want to give it to me for free though I’m fine with that :maheart:
Ill give you Aron for free now n ill post in the trade thread but hopefully you or the card team member who executes the next card transactions will do them in order so i dont give awayvAron but end up with another Aron card for my daily quest, LOL(I hv no idea if tat could even happen, im just paranoid like that, Gollum gollum, see above).
Tldr: ill post now.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread