News Nu'est Aron shares letter about his dog passing away (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
To L.O.Λ.E, this is Aron.

Yesterday morning, my precious family member Noah left my side.

For all of yesterday and today, it was like time had stopped, and it’s only now that I can organize my thoughts a little and write this. Since Noah received so much love and happiness from L.O.Λ.E, I wanted to tell you the news directly.

Although this is a farewell message, as long as I remember the times I had with Noah, he will forever remain by my side. I would be grateful if you helped me send him off so that his path to the next life, which came too soon, won’t be a lonely one. I wish for happiness and peace to all the precious people who are by my side.

Noah, thank you for coming to me. Thanks to you, I was able to laugh and be happy.

You’ll always be my baby, so rest in peace now. Run and play as much as you want and eat as many of the snacks you liked as you want. I’m so sorry for not being able to protect you until the end. I really miss you and love you so much.


Source

@LOVE ​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread