Nu'est Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nu'est Badge Revamps



It's time for Nu'est badge redos. :sanapray: Yay

Badges We Need

Group
Nu'est W
Aron
JR
Baekho
Minhyun
Ren


Timeline
Suggestions- 5/25-6/8
Voting- 6/8-6/15


Basic Rules
Badges must be 77x77.
Photos should be high quality, blurry or grainy photos are not allowed.
Only official photos are allowed. Selcas are allowed as long as they are from official accounts.
Awards team may edit final badges as needed.
Side profies and covered faces are allowed as long as the idol is still easily identifiable.


If you are unfamiliar with how to make a badge, the thread down below will explain it all.
 
Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Suggestions
26293
Group.png
Group2.png
Group3.png
Nuest4.png
26889
27404
26302
26320
26724
26725
26300
26721
26722
27406
27606
27607
27608
29270
29271
26308
26317
26723
27612
27613
27614
29272
26297
26717
26718
26719
26720
27681
27682
27684
26311
26313
26315
27405
27599
27601
27602
27603
27604
27605
27979
​
 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only made one set thus far, but hopefully I will get the chance to make a few more to share

Minhyun
x

JR
x

Aron
x

Baekho
x

Ren
x
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:zoomeyes:
who exactly am I supposed to tag? Everyone who would be interested has already responded here
I don't know :nekoshy: There is a thread just check it ahahhaha
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I did and the only people are the ones that have already participated :chickill:
Fine :chickill: But I wouldn't have if I was blind :chickill::chickill::chickill:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
6.png
9.png
- this one i took from the MV (whoops)
I made a bunch or Ren badges cause I'm an akgae
(I really need the Ren with silver hair badge :sj_weary:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread