- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I willCan you please tag me for the voting![]()
forms.gle
It says it’s not accepting responses
You saw nothingIt says it’s not accepting responses![]()
I saw what I sawYou saw nothing![]()
Rens badge had a clear winner, it was in the post above that I totally didnt forget to add the tags to or anythingVoted! Where was Ren?
Rens badge had a clear winner, it was in the post above that I totally didnt forget to add the tags to or anythingVoted! Where was Ren?
That's okay, I totally forgot to even just scroll up by one to see him and NU'EST W'sRens badge had a clear winner, it was in the post above that I totally didnt forget to add the tags to or anything![]()