Comeback NU'EST - BET BET (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS

they look amazing, especially Baekho with his blonde hair, it fits him so well and such gorgeous M/V, the scene where Minhyun is with a white horse is so beautiful

I'm genuinely impressed by boy group releases today, can't wait to listen to the album because I'm craving for some future bass

:maheart::maheart::maheart:​
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i love everything about this comeback.
the song is beautiful
the mv is beautiful
they are beautiful

one bad thing is that, this has completely wrecked my bias list :c

THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT :sj_weary:

JR IS SELLING ME RN
REN IS LOOKING LIKE A SNACK
BAEKHO IS BEING BAEKHO :sj_weary:
ARON IS LOOKING SO FINE
MINHYUK IS LOOKING SO CUTE

they have come a long way from face
they have my bet
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The mv is really pretty, lot of aesthetic stuff going on. And I think there is bit story line with the mv and the song too :d

I will have to check out the full album later~
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The mv is really pretty, lot of aesthetic stuff going on. And I think there is bit story line with the mv and the song too :d

I will have to check out the full album later~
There were some kind of teasers that had storyline to it but I'm not a huge fan of these so I didn't watch.

And the album is really solid! I have hard time deciding which 3 of b-sides I liked the most is my favourite. :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The MV is so pretty, they all look so handsome and the album is amazing. I’m so glad to see them all together again.

:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread