- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,055
- Reactions Received
- 59,200
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,857
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
You act like he wasn't apart of nu'est, who was a better group by far than, Wanna One.I need every LOVE here to vote for Hwang Minhyun cards when his solo is releasedeven @Lovely_Cornchips who hates Burn It Up
You're not wrong, I just like to spread the good word of Burn It UpYou act like he wasn't apart of nu'est, who was a better group by far than, Wanna One.
![]()
![]()
Why do you want to scar people with that atrocity???You're not wrong, I just like to spread the good word of Burn It Up
Why do you want to scar people with that atrocity???
Seems I have a vote you desperately want and you have a VERY wrong opinion.we're going to have to agree to disagree