Teaser NU'EST W tease for their "Help Me" MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
This sounds and looks sooo good, can't wait! I really wish they continue with this style of music after Minhyun comes back from Wanna One. :llama_uwu: It seems to fit them all so well. Just add Minhyun's heavenly vocals and baaam we have song of the year.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This sounds and looks sooo good, can't wait! I really wish they continue with this style of music after Minhyun comes back from Wanna One. :llama_uwu: It seems to fit them all so well. Just add Minhyun's heavenly vocals and baaam we have song of the year.
YES I hope they do. Ugh. I can't wait for Minhyun to be back with them - I've really missed the five of them together. Making this same style of music together would be amazing.
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
YES I hope they do. Ugh. I can't wait for Minhyun to be back with them - I've really missed the five of them together. Making this same style of music together would be amazing.
Indeed!! Literally the only reason I'm happy about Wanna One disbanding is that the whole group will be together again. and Minhyun will finally be able to interact with them without some fans losing their shit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread