News NU'EST's Minhyun selected as a model for a luxury beauty brand (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆
I am she.. and i have learn 4 language at the moment
Well, coincidence, I'm female too. I speak two languages, Japanese and English. I was learning Korean and Chinese at my former college, but I failed both.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Let me tell you a little story.

I suffer from schizophrenia. Under stress, I can act crazy.

In the past, I used to act certain ways to cover up my lack of confidence and anxiety. But now I want to be true to myself.

Even if that self if arrogant and cold at times, that's the real me.

It can take time, but you can do the same. You're so young, after all.
Are you ok right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: adastra
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Well, coincidence, I'm female too. I speak two languages, Japanese and English. I was learning Korean and Chinese at my former college, but I failed both.
I speak ** (sorry its my native language), english, ** (i force to learn this) & hangul (a lil for beginner)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread