Nugu Song of the Day (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Can someone update me on their sales? I hope they're selling at least 3K, they've worked so hard... :nekosweat:
 
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
Who's BTS?
:nakypog:
They're actually quite popular, I'm surprised you haven't heard of them yet. BTS stands for Boys That Snorkel. A lot of their music videos revolve around snorkeling. This unique concept contributes to their giant rise in popularity. I recommend checking them out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread