Nugu song of the day (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
So I'm gonna start posting one song a day from someone who is on the extreme edge of nugu-ness. There is so much talent out there that a lot of people don't know about. Please listen and feel free to tell me if you liked it or not!





I'm just using the GG taglist. Lemme know if you don't want me to tag you! No hard feelings
:pikagun:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I’m really mixed about this? I love the song, but it just feels like something is missing? I felt that the percussion could’ve been slightly heavier
But I like this song overall
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I’m really mixed about this? I love the song, but it just feels like something is missing? I felt that the percussion could’ve been slightly heavier
But I like this song overall
I'm listening on not the greatest headphones right now so I couldn't really tell with the percussion. If it's flat in the prechorus/chorus then that's a shame.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'm listening on not the greatest headphones right now so I couldn't really tell with the percussion. If it's flat in the prechorus/chorus then that's a shame.
I like my audio really soft so that might’ve been the problem
I amped up the volume a bit and it sounds better
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I don't know it, must be pretty nugu : O
Or not a genre I usually listen to
I'll give it a listen :nekolove:
Btw tag me in future threads
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread