< NUGU special > Blueberries vs KPS (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Let's be nice then and give you at least title : )

NU'EST isn't really nugu anymore :dab:
I know this song : )

Is it okay if I ask for another one? Try one I don't know, I'm curious.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
NU'EST isn't really nugu anymore :dab:
I know this song : )

Is it okay if I ask for another one? Try one I don't know, I'm curious.
They were nugu then, you tricked me! :llama_panic:

I see you, you evil villain! D:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I honestly wish I didn't know this song, but I've been into kpop fro awhile, so I know this what this is :llama_noooo:

That's 2 points for KPS :llama_cheer:
Oww :hmm:

I'm in trouble here
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
They were nugu then, you tricked me! :llama_panic:

I see you, you evil villain! D:

Unlucky for you, I love female soloists :chickill:
Lim Kim makes bops and Rain is one of them :sanapray:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
202
Reactions Received
806
Website
plug.dj
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Visuals
Gender
Female
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

You don't get easy one since I want to that winning position :pepeheart:

HAHAHAHAHAH, I'm not sure if it's my favorite Sunny Hill song though, it's dueling out with The Grasshopper song and Midnight Circus. On the other hand people really need to watch the MV for this.


You would have gotten me if I didn't listen to this back when it first came out, since it was the year I really got into K-pop and followed every single release pretty much. :dab:


I WIN! :queen:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Unlucky for you, I love female soloists :chickill:
Lim Kim makes bops and Rain is one of them :sanapray:
Goddammit u! :judgeruby:

Im not giving u points for this, but ill accept my loss with u. Go celebrate ur win villain, although the battle was lost I still need to win this war!

HAHAHAHAHAH, I'm not sure if it's my favorite Sunny Hill song though, it's dueling out with The Grasshopper song and Midnight Circus. On the other hand people really need to watch the MV for this.


You would have gotten me if I didn't listen to this back when it first came out, since it was the year I really got into K-pop and followed every single release pretty much. :dab:


I WIN! :queen:
:pandamad:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hii :pandalove:

im an easy target I know like 10 kpop songs ok maybe its more
give me something great :pandalove:
Are u tricking me though :pandaannoyed:

I cant afford to lose anymore points though, so:


 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Are u tricking me though :pandaannoyed:

I cant afford to lose anymore points though, so:


it wasnt a trick I am new fan
like you can give me a famous song from SNSD (expect gee) and you would be the one gaining points lol

And I didn't know this one too so.. :)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it wasnt a trick I am new fan
like you can give me a famous song from SNSD (expect gee) and you would be the one gaining points lol

And I didn't know this one too so.. :)
In that case id have given u SNSDs Hoot. Couldnt risk it though, im still 5 behind :pandaomg:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Soleski

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Luckily you are kind enough to provide me lot of info on your signature.. girl group it is!

It's title song from KARA, but should be safe enough for me! (also one of my fav cheerleadish kpop songs)

Darn, point to you :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread