< NUGU special > Blueberries vs KPS (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Time to give kps 2 more points, cmon try beating the multifam king
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
HA JOKE'S ON U
I have been a Say A since 2015 :pandawatch:
:llama_shook:

I really shot myself in the leg of having this 1 point of me, 2 for KPS scoring system xdd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Time to give kps 2 more points, cmon try beating the multifam king
I have been losing way too much :pepecry1:

I guess I'll have to give you a queen in that case.



I might really lose on this one too ^^;
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:llama_shook:

I really shot myself in the leg of having this 1 point of me, 2 for KPS scoring system xdd
hehehehheheeeee
I thought you were going nugu-nugu
like GI-nugu
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I have been losing way too much :pepecry1:

I guess I'll have to give you a queen in that case.



I might really lose on this one too ^^;
Damit being the nugu master means not knowing more popular stuff lmao, and i'm also bad af at girl groups too so, you got me, point to you
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hehehehheheeeee
I thought you were going nugu-nugu
like GI-nugu
Global Icon? I only know their debut though and its no use with so many nugu lovers here. Big bangs older bsides et. has been best strategy this far xdd
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Global Icon? I only know their debut though and its no use with so many nugu lovers here. Big bangs older bsides et. has been best strategy this far xdd
I would have won if you'd have sent me that tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Damit being the nugu master means not knowing more popular stuff lmao, and i'm also bad af at girl groups too so, you got me, point to you
:llama_lovely: that was kinda risky though, she even performed that song in year end shows back then

I would have won if you'd have sent me that tho
Global Icon or Big Bang's oldie bsides?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

:pepecross:
I don't like IU
but my friend does and plays IU to annoy me.
So I have heard this song
:pepehelp:
​
Im not sure if I should be mad for failing cause that weird reason, what are the odds, or cause u dont like IU :pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread