Nutella is the food of the gods (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Nutella increases my heart rate and makes me feel breathless.
Wait that sounds like I'm saying I love it lol. I mean this as in literally. It makes me really sick. I end up not being able to leave my bed the entire day because of it. It has waaaay too much sugar for my body to handle.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel sorry for oyu, I would not be able to survive periods, without Nutella...
I mean, my preferred option is peanut butter so I'm not really losing anything.
Also I make my own version of Nutella which is a million times better
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
UNless you live in america.... IMPOSSIBLE
I live in Australia and if our version is anything like America's then not impossible at all. Like the taste of Nutella isn't bad at all. It's really nice actually but the whole aftermath of me being bedridden for the entire day has scarred my perception of it. Also, I love nuts so my nutty version is a billion times better. :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I live in Australia and if our version is anything like America's then not impossible at all. Like the taste of Nutella isn't bad at all. It's really nice actually but the whole aftermath of me being bedridden for the entire day has scarred my perception of it. Also, I love nuts so my nutty version is a billion times better. :sanapray:
Hm.... I just looked it up and Australia has their own recipe. The nutella I have... is like SO NUTTY and it is THICK and just... AMAZING
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hm.... I just looked it up and Australia has their own recipe. The nutella I have... is like SO NUTTY and it is THICK and just... AMAZING
Yeh the first ingredient in our version is sugar and the second ingredient is oil... :nayeonisdone:
I'm surprised that the recipe is different in every country. I wonder why they do that. I don't think other brands do stuff like that, do they?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeh the first ingredient in our version is sugar and the second ingredient is oil... :nayeonisdone:
I'm surprised that the recipe is different in every country. I wonder why they do that. I don't think other brands do stuff like that, do they?
It happens every now and again! I assume, maybe they tried to tweak it to match different tastes? Or maybe bcs they allow other companies to make it in different areas and the other companies wanna save money or smth?

I THINK Estonia has the Italian version.... I think we are lumped together with east europe.... that has the italian one.
North europe gets German version.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nutella is good, but it's really freaking sweet oh my gooddddddd
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love nutella. It’s one of the best things
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think I may be allergic to something in it. I eat it and it gives me stomach pains for weeks on end.
So I stopped it full stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's bit too sweet for me what i have tried out. Though im not sure if the brand i tried was Nutella or some other that just made similar product..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread