COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

(○ `ー´)○☆)゚o゚/ GTA Games (;゜○゜)ア (1 Viewer)

Do you think GTA games are a bad influence?

• Yes (why? let us know below)

• No (why? let us know below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
WHO AT KS HAS PLAYED GTA? WHICH VERSION(S)? ONLINE OR STORY MODE?

i have played gta 5 and before i started to play i never really understood why these type of violent games are so big
i always thought and still do, these type of games are bad for society... mentally unstable people might copy these things and apply it in real life, thinking it is ok and all
i think these type of games are promoting bad behaviour ... BUT sure, people who are mentally stable enough won't do anything and get it that it is just a game and won't be influenced by it
because they know what is right and wrong

but there is plenty of people out there in this life that do not know what is right or wrong in this life because they may suffer from personality disorders etc
so what are you doing to your kid, not knowing your kid may have something going on mentally and you give this game to them for christmas?
but anyhow... of course there are more reasons out there why people are violent in real life, not soley caused by these type of games but i do think stuff like GTA makes it worse in a way

that being said, may sound hypocritical but i have played it, gta5 ,story mode
and i did like it but only because it has an adventure and quest thing going on
and i like that in games:joshmeh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've played pretty much all the GTAs. My favourite is GTA 5 and GTA San Andreas.

As for GTA "promotes violence" and is bad for society... You could say that about any violent video game, movie and TV show. At the end of the day, you cannot account for nor censor these things just because there is a risk that mentally unstable people will be encouraged by and copy what they see. These people are even influenced by small things they see in society itself. For whatever reason they conjure up in the mind. Unfortunately, we live in a world where this disturbing and disgusting things happen.

Media, like video games, films and tv shows that have violence are just telling stories. They aren't made to encourage or promote. These stories have to exist as they are essentially just forms of art. And they are allowed to be told. We can't just tell stories to one another that only have pleasant tea parties and friendly pillow fights etc.

The VAST majority of people that play video games and watch films and tv shows that include violence aren't going to copy what they see. Because you know, they are normal people with stable minds lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I've played pretty much all the GTAs. My favourite is GTA 5 and GTA San Andreas.

As for GTA "promotes violence" and is bad for society... You could say that about any violent video game, movie and TV show. At the end of the day, you cannot account for nor censor these things just because there is a risk that mentally unstable people will be encouraged by and copy what they see. These people are even influenced by small things they see in society itself. For whatever reason they conjure up in the mind. Unfortunately, we live in a world where this disturbing and disgusting things happen.

Media, like video games, films and tv shows that have violence are just telling stories. They aren't made to encourage or promote. These stories have to exist as they are essentially just forms of art. And they are allowed to be told. We can't just tell stories to one another that only have pleasant tea parties and friendly pillow fights etc.

The VAST majority of people that play video games and watch films and tv shows that include violence aren't going to copy what they see. Because you know, they are normal people with stable minds lol.
oh yeah i actually do
i think the movie and tv industry are ridiculous
earning money by putting on things on a screen that basically makes it look like it is cool and awesome to be a criminal
to say the least

and i get you , saying that not all tv and movie stories can be all happy and shit
i don't mean it like that
sure, put in some guns to fancy up the story or hit that bastard in the face
i think it's ok as long as you make it obvious what is right and wrong in your story

there is plenty shit out there that actually makes it look like being a criminal or whatever is an awesome thing?:taeminface:
letting good people suffer and the bad people win?
oh wait but that is real life:sanathink::lisalaugh::sippinthetea::ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i actually believe there is more ''crazy'' people out there than you might believe
it is because they good at hiding who they really are
:joshmeh:

though , i do know there is a difference betwen mentally unstable and ''crazy'':irenecrazy:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i actually believe there is more ''crazy'' people out there than you might believe
it is because they good at hiding who they really are
:joshmeh:

though , i do know there is a difference betwen mentally unstable and ''crazy'':irenecrazy:
I completely agree with this statement, 100%.

It chilling isn't it, to think that though lol.

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
My six-year-old brother plays this game...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
GTA Vice City was my fav game when I was 6 or 7 (and all-time favorite) lol but I'm not out there pulling people out of their cars and stealing them XD so no, I don't think they are bad influence

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Like most people I started with GTA III on the PS2. Then played all the others since.

I think my favorite is still San Andreas cause of the story and time period. But I also LOVED GTA IV online. Didn't care as much for the story mode on that one.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
GTA Vice City was my fav game when I was 6 or 7 (and all-time favorite) lol but I'm not out there pulling people out of their cars and stealing them XD so no, I don't think they are bad influence
not on you anyways
but thank god you got some good healthy brains:rosesmug:
never heard of vice city before:nakypog:
i googled it, did they make a remastered version?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Like most people I started with GTA III on the PS2. Then played all the others since.

I think my favorite is still San Andreas cause of the story and time period. But I also LOVED GTA IV online. Didn't care as much for the story mode on that one.
gta online, i never tried it
is it not like just for people who use hacks? based on killing real life gamers and thats it?

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
and your parents are ok with that?
the fact he can kill, steal and fuck in that game?
:irenecrazy::wimwim:
My parents don't care what he does.

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread