o.o are there similar songs to this? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,528
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

@My
So last night, I had a moment looping some aespa.
But mainly Illusion and Welcome to My World

:pepecry2: Can yall tell me if there are more songs like Welcome to My World?
I havnt gone through their whole discography yet.
​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
will look at it but from the top of my head lucid dream and i'm unhappy are quite magical too tho i think its quite different. ICU is a slower song too. Maybe forever too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,528
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
will look at it but from the top of my head lucid dream and i'm unhappy are quite magical too tho i think its quite different. ICU is a slower song too. Maybe forever too
:pepecry2: I love Lucid Dream. She had her looping moment too.

I remember listening to I'm Unhappy when it first came out and liking it. I'll have to go back to it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,717
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,140
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I think this comes close to Welcome To My World's tempo:



Now totally unrelated, but if you haven't heard Thirsty you should check it out:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,528
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I think this comes close to Welcome To My World's tempo:



Now totally unrelated, but if you haven't heard Thirsty you should check it out:

:pandalove:
I ABOSLUTELY LOVE THIRSY
The spicy album is the only one ive listened to in full so far.
And the splatering of other songs from the other releases.
 
  • Love
Reactions: dnb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread