- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
LUNA is a 5 member fictive boy group from the drama “I Will Be Your Night” (2021).
The group consists of; Yoon TaeIn (Lee JunYoung), Lee Shin (JR), Kim YooChan (Yoon JiSung), Woo GaOn (Kim DongHyun) and Seo WooYeon (Jang DongJoo).
Debut Date: 2016
Fandom Name: Moonlight
Official Accounts:
Twitter: @yourknight_twt
Instagram: @band.luna.official
SBS: 너의 밤이 되어줄게
Naver TV: 너의 밤이 되어줄게
Youtube*: BIGOCEAN ENM
"To you who can't sleep easily today..."
At first glance, everything seems fine. Office workers wearing employee IDs and going to lunch with co-workers smiling, novice mothers talking to their children without stopping while dragging a stroller, friendly part-timers at cafes, and students in school uniforms flirting. Everyone seems to be living a normal life, but... is that really the case?
Experts diagnose that most modern people have a mental illness. It's just a difference in degree, but it means that they are living with symptoms such as insomnia, depression, social phobia, and panic disorder to some extent. However, life is not easy in the first place, so you can't be foolish enough to be 'difficult' like this. If I tell the person next to me that it's hard right now, I'm like, 'Are you the only one having a hard time? I'm having a harder time.' So, are we not living our lives by neglecting our mental illness by saying that we are all okay?
The same goes for the main characters in our drama. He is a popular star who is materially affluent and seems to lead a splendid life without much worry, but if you look into it, he is full of wounds and worries that are not so different from those of us living today.
People who are sick but do not know they are sick, so they cannot say they are sick. It's a time when you need to say 'it's okay to be you as you are' rather than just saying 'cheer up'. Even if I don't fill in the gaps or correct the twisted parts, I'm going to tell a story where someone who recognizes me as I am becomes the red pill for my wounds. I hope this story can become a haven like a cozy blanket to soothe your tiring day for a little while.
At first glance, everything seems fine. Office workers wearing employee IDs and going to lunch with co-workers smiling, novice mothers talking to their children without stopping while dragging a stroller, friendly part-timers at cafes, and students in school uniforms flirting. Everyone seems to be living a normal life, but... is that really the case?
Experts diagnose that most modern people have a mental illness. It's just a difference in degree, but it means that they are living with symptoms such as insomnia, depression, social phobia, and panic disorder to some extent. However, life is not easy in the first place, so you can't be foolish enough to be 'difficult' like this. If I tell the person next to me that it's hard right now, I'm like, 'Are you the only one having a hard time? I'm having a harder time.' So, are we not living our lives by neglecting our mental illness by saying that we are all okay?
The same goes for the main characters in our drama. He is a popular star who is materially affluent and seems to lead a splendid life without much worry, but if you look into it, he is full of wounds and worries that are not so different from those of us living today.
People who are sick but do not know they are sick, so they cannot say they are sick. It's a time when you need to say 'it's okay to be you as you are' rather than just saying 'cheer up'. Even if I don't fill in the gaps or correct the twisted parts, I'm going to tell a story where someone who recognizes me as I am becomes the red pill for my wounds. I hope this story can become a haven like a cozy blanket to soothe your tiring day for a little while.
Last edited: