Obvious favorite title track vs unobvious favorite title track (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can’t choose easily a favorite title track for the following groups /soloists :
- BTS. I always hesitate between Spring Day and I need U.
-Red Velvet. Red side ? Velvet side ? Ice cream cake ? Rookie ? One of these nights ?
- Mamamoo. Egotistic vs Decalcomanie, my eternal dilemma.
- Secret. Shy boy vs Talk that vs Poison
-Sistar. Alone vs I like that
- CLC. Hobgoblin or Me
-Dreamcatcher. A big mess : Deja vu vs You and I vs Fly High vs Chase me
- Laboum. Don’t make me begin with them.
- EXID. Lady vs L.I.E vs Night rather than day
- SNSD. Into the new world or I got a boy ?
- Wonder Girls. Can’t choose between Why so lonely, Tell me and Nobody
-Winner. Really Really always challenges Sentimental in my heart.
- Blackpink. PWF and AIIWYL.




I can choose easily a favorite title track for these groups/soloists :
- I am so sick for Apink
- Milshake for Fanatics
-Summer Dream for Elris
- Hot summer for f(x)
- Secret garden for Oh my girl
- The blue bird for April
- Siren for Sunmi
- Excuse me for AOA
- Sherlock for Shinee
- You don’t love me for Spica
- Atlantic princess for Boa
- if you do for GOT7
-Only you for MissA
- Cheer Up for Twice
- Shoot me for Day6
- Don’t wanna cry for Seventeen
- Love Bomb for Fromis_9
- Bon Bon Chocolat for Everglow
- Hi High for Loona
- Me gusta tu for Gfriend
- Mamma Mia for Kara
- Hate for 4minute
- Hann for G-idle
- Q&A for Cherry Bullet
- Fantasy for Pink Fantasy
- Dreams come true for WSNJ
- Very Very Very for IOI
- La vie en Rose for Izone
- Not my type for Gugudan
- Ah-choo for Lovelyz


And you ?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
-Red Velvet. Red side ? Velvet side ? Ice cream cake ? Rookie ? One of these nights ?
First of all you can't choose just one side, it's impossible. That being said, the answer is ICC.
CLC. Hobgoblin or Me
Hobgoblin
- SNSD. Into the new world or I got a boy ?
Not a fan but IGAB slaps.
Winner. Really Really always challenges Sentimental in my heart.
Really Really
Blackpink. PWF and AIIWYL
This is not even difficult, PWF is objectively and subjectively the best song.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm so indecisive :yolk:

Twice: Most days it's Knock Knock. Other days it's literally anything except WIL and DTNA
Gfriend: Summer Rain or Fingertip or MGT or Rough
Red Velvet: OOTN, Happiness, ICC or PAB
Blackpink: Whistle, Boombayah, or PWF
Soshi: ITNW, Genie or Gee
T-ara: It Really Hurts or Number Nine
Taeyeon: I or Fine
TVXQ: Most of them

Decisively:
f(x): Rum Pum Pum
SHINee: Replay
Girl's Day: Female President
EXID: Every Night
Miss A: I Don't Need A Man
2PM: ADTOY*
Wonder Girls: Tell Me
IZONE: LVER*
IOI: Whatta Man*
LOONA: Butterfly*
Big Bang: Loser
Winner: Millions
iKon: Love Scenario*
Jessica: Summer Storm
Tiffany: Heartbreak Hotel
Baek Yerin: Bye Bye My Blue
G(I) dle - Senorita
Cherry Bullet: Q&A
Fromis_9: Love Bomb
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Easy:

Twice- TT
EXO- Kokobop
9muses- Hurtlocker
The Rose- Red
Everglow- Bon Bon Chocolat
IZONE- La Vie En Rose
Loona- Butterfly


Difficult:

Big Bang: Maybe classic Lies, maybe new comer Fxxk it or Love Song from the middle
2PM: I don't know where to begin.
Blackpink: It used to be Whistle, but I'm not sure right now as I haven't listened it in a while.
2NE1: Too many to choose from!
Red Velvet. USed to be Russian Roulette.

It's harder for group that I stan cause I have so many songs I like from them.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It changes like my biases but here goes?

Ones that I really don't know.
Day6 - Congratulations or I Smile, or Sweet Chaos. Zombie is getting there (I think those are title tracks lmao)
Red Velvet - Peek A Boo or Happiness
BTS - Blood Sweat & Tears or Run
Seventeen - Fear or Home. Or Boom Boom. Or Don't Wanna Cry. I love all their title tracks to be honest
NCT - I guess Fire Truck or Cherry Bomb. Does The 7th Sense count as a title track?
SKZ - Miroh or I am YOU. Or Side Effects.

Ones i'm pretty steady on
EXO - Tempo
Twice - What Is Love
BP - Forever Young
Mamamoo - Egotistic
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
SHINee - View
Super Junior - I don't stan anymore but definitely Super Clap
GOT7 - Not By The Moon
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
instant love
GFRIEND: Rough
Oh My Girl: Closer
WJSN: Secret
predia: Setsuna yoru no naka de
NEO JAPONISM: Genwaku no Catharsis
MIGMA SHELTER: Akenouta
Monsta X: Shoot Out
Seventeen: Boom Boom
BTS: Not Today
CLC: Devil
(G)-IDLE: Hann
TWICE: Likey
Ange Rêve: Nakanaiyo
Ready to Kiss: Sono Saki no Mirai e
Houkago Princess: Manatsu no Yoru no Yume
Tsubaki Factory: Just Try!
Kamiyado: Erasor

unobvious favourites

GOT7: You calling my name/NOT BY THE MOON
April: Blue Bird/Take your hand
Kolokol: Bookmark/Squall
Claris: Anemone/Hirahira Hirara
THE HOOPERS: Jounetsu wa Kureba no You ni / Vampire Kiss
Fudanjuku: Moshimo Kore ga Koi Nara / Noir
...

@sweetener I must have forgotten plenty of groups, tell me if you think about any
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
instant love
GFRIEND: Rough
Oh My Girl: Closer
WJSN: Secret
predia: Setsuna yoru no naka de
NEO JAPONISM: Genwaku no Catharsis
MIGMA SHELTER: Akenouta
Monsta X: Shoot Out
Seventeen: Boom Boom
BTS: Not Today
CLC: Devil
(G)-IDLE: Hann
TWICE: Likey
Ange Rêve: Nakanaiyo
Ready to Kiss: Sono Saki no Mirai e
Houkago Princess: Manatsu no Yoru no Yume
Tsubaki Factory: Just Try!
Kamiyado: Erasor

unobvious favourites

GOT7: You calling my name/NOT BY THE MOON
April: Blue Bird/Take your hand
Kolokol: Bookmark/Squall
Claris: Anemone/Hirahira Hirara
THE HOOPERS: Jounetsu wa Kureba no You ni / Vampire Kiss
Fudanjuku: Moshimo Kore ga Koi Nara / Noir
...
Explosion of taste.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Predia ? You never talked about them to me before.
they used to be my UG during 4 years :maheart: I really like their songs and to me the best album overall was theirs :wimwim:

just try these bops









and ...

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
easy:
  • iKON - Love Scenario
  • Winner - Empty
  • VIXX - Fantasy
  • Twice - TT
  • WJSN - Dreams Come True
  • APINK - LUV
  • Weki Meki - Crush
  • Dreamcatcher - Fly High
  • Blackpink - Kill This Love
  • KARD - You In Me
  • 2NE1- I Don't Care
  • Oh My Girl - Windy Day
  • T-ara - Day by Day ( literally was obsessed with that era in general)
  • f(x) - Red Light
  • Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
  • KARA - Damaged Lady
  • SNSD - Gee
  • A.C.E - Cactus
  • Sechskies - Reckless Love
  • GFRIEND - Me Guesta Tu

difficult:
  • Red Velvet - I just love both of their sides too much
  • LOONA - I always have difficulty with that. I just love all songs too much.
  • MAMAMOO - either Piano Man or HIP
  • EXID - Every Night or I Love You or Lady
  • fromis_9 - it can honestly be any of their titles. they all are sooooo good
  • Momoland - all titles are A+
  • Fin.K.L - either Now or Eternal Love tho To My Boyfriend is a BOP too

I guess that's the majority of the artists I love (besides those that just have started releasing music like Everglow and Cherry Bullet).
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
easy:
  • iKON - Love Scenario
  • Winner - Empty
  • VIXX - Fantasy
  • Twice - TT
  • WJSN - Dreams Come True
  • APINK - LUV
  • Weki Meki - Crush
  • Dreamcatcher - Fly High
  • Blackpink - Kill This Love
  • KARD - You In Me
  • 2NE1- I Don't Care
  • Oh My Girl - Windy Day
  • T-ara - Day by Day ( literally was obsessed with that era in general)
  • f(x) - Red Light
  • Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense
  • KARA - Damaged Lady
  • SNSD - Gee
  • A.C.E - Cactus
  • Sechskies - Reckless Love
  • GFRIEND - Me Guesta Tu

difficult:
  • Red Velvet - I just love both of their sides too much
  • LOONA - I always have difficulty with that. I just love all songs too much.
  • MAMAMOO - either Piano Man or HIP
  • EXID - Every Night or I Love You or Lady
  • fromis_9 - it can honestly be any of their titles. they all are sooooo good
  • Momoland - all titles are A+
  • Fin.K.L - either Now or Eternal Love tho To My Boyfriend is a BOP too

I guess that's the majority of the artists I love (besides those that just have started releasing music like Everglow and Cherry Bullet).
it makes me think I forgot Red Velvet, DAY6, Dreamcatcher and Apink :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread