October is a crazy month for animes!! (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Spy x Family 2nd cour
Blue Lock season 1
Chainsaw Man season 1
To your Eternity season 2
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War
Mob Psycho 100 season 3
Cool Doji Danshi season 1
My Hero Academia season 6
Shinobi no Ittoki season 1
Golden Kamuy season 4
Urusai Yatsura

and a few more!

What animes are you going to watch?
To Your Eternity, Blue Lock, Chainsaw Man and Spy x Family are a must-watch for me
Might give Mob Psycho and Bleach a try
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
maybe i'll tune in for my hero academia 🤔
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Spy x family s2
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss
And I think I'll check on kokyu no karasu even that I barely know what it is about but the art looks pretty :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread