@Orbit
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,188 Reactions Received 59,293 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 489,007 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 1 August 2023 #1 @Orbit Reactions: ProudOrbit and OnlyCalB
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 1 August 2023 #2 Reactions: OnlyCalB
ProudOrbit Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 2,805 Reactions Received 7,581 Location From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,479 Fandom Kk.LoOurii-bit Gender Female Pronouns She/ Her 12 August 2023 #3 kimsguardian said: @Orbit Click to expand... I hear old Loona music, I’m not crying My eyes are melting Reactions: kimsguardian
kimsguardian said: @Orbit Click to expand... I hear old Loona music, I’m not crying My eyes are melting