Odd Kpop Group names you know? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always thought Snuper was an odd name :dubuthink:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
all these with numbers like gxnw40582 which make them sound like random passwords (actually i don't think there is a group named gxnw40582 but who knows what can happen next)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Woo!Ah! is super-weird! lol what even is with the !'s? Others from the top of my head:

Infinite - well, this one's more ironic, bc didn't they stop making music in like 2018?
The Boyz - I've gotten used to it, obvs, but when I first heard about them, I was like "Isn't that kind of ambiguous? WHAT boyz? Be specific!" lol
Elris - like Elvis with an R?
Dal Shabet - the way I say it (DAL-sha-bet) sounds like a toddler mispronouncing "alphabet" if I'm honest
(G)I-Dle - just spell it "Idol"; that's basically how it's pronounced!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread