- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
this girl in front of me is on her phone and is hiding it behind her computer. I had this teacher last semester but since we didn't have a sub today, we get put in her class. she would constantly get on to me Abt my phone, but she won't do it for anybody else. this semester we actually have this new phone law so I follow the rules for that now. btw this is study hall and I was literally caught up in all of my classes and didn't have anything to do. and ofc as soon as I message her Abt it, the girl gets up, LEAVES HER PHONE THERE, and goes to talk to somebody across the room.
SHE'S BACK IN HER SEAT AND ON HER PHONE....now we wait
SHE'S BACK IN HER SEAT AND ON HER PHONE....now we wait