Found Offering Ren, Haechan, Heize 5, Hwasa, Hongjoong, Jin, Yunho, E:U, Yangyang, Yuta, Lay, Ten, Wendy, Taeyong. Wanted Yoohyeon (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Added Yuqi.
Other than IU and DC, are you looking for any other card sets? I'd love to have Yuqi but I'm unsure what cards I could trade for it.
:sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What you'd trade for it?
I currently have a Chungha if you are interested?

But I was just mostly looking to see what cards I could hunt for you to be able to trade it for Yuqi.
:maheart:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I currently have a Chungha if you are interested?

But I was just mostly looking to see what cards I could hunt for you to be able to trade it for Yuqi.
:maheart:
Aside from the ones I have been collecting, I'm really not interested on any group. I have a soft spot for Blackpink and Gfriend. Aside from any of them, I think I'm not interested on anyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Aside from the ones I have been collecting, I'm really not interested on any group. I have a soft spot for Blackpink and Gfriend. Aside from any of them, I think I'm not interested on anyone.
Noted :). We are collecting the same groups lmao, but Idle is more of a priority for me than GF, so if I get a GF card I'll let you know.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Is ur Irence card only available for trade with Yoohyeon or IU?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Minor interests of mine would be Blackpink or Gfriend. One from BTS will also do.
Got it, if i get iu (other than any iu card u already hv) today for my daily quest card, would u trade irene for it then?(i dont hv it yet but u dint specify if u would trade irene for iu)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,995
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I did. It's in the thread title (Wanted IU2,4) and the op:

You keep updating this thread n it gets confusing sometimes, i rmbr vaguely stuff from this thread from days ago LOL.

U replied b4 i finished editing my post after posting it.ok.thnx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii

It's worth asking as you have so many cards to trade lol... Would you be willing to trade Yuqi for Chungha 5 or BoA 4?

I know it's not what you are looking for but Chunga and BoA would be quite valuable for you to trade in return. I'm not far from completing Idle, and getting Yuqi would mean I only need Soojin for the full set.
:sanapray: :maheart:

Also, @karina might be interested one of those soloists you already have (Lee Hi 4, Heize 5), and RV's Irene.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread