- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm glad to see a lot of people are liking their comebackCome See Me is nice! Waiting patiently for New Moon.![]()
I still remember their performance at Queendom for Sorry, way theatrical that left me speechless. I'm pretty curious about this comeback, so I'll listen to the album tomorrow.I'm glad to see a lot of people are liking their comeback![]()
The Queendom performance was amazing. They did such a great job with it.I still remember their performance at Queendom for Sorry, way theatrical that left me speechless. I'm pretty curious about this comeback, so I'll listen to the album tomorrow.
Listened to "New Moon" several times and I made up my mind about it. Come See Me is way amazing, then I really like My Way and Ninety Nine. My least favorite song is Magic Spell, which I still wouldn't rate below average because Jimin's rap is great.The Queendom performance was amazing. They did such a great job with it.
I hope you enjoy their album. Let me know which songs you like from it. ^^
I’m glad you enjoyed it. Ninety Nine and My Way are great. I hope you like the rest of their discographyListened to "New Moon" several times and I made up my mind about it. Come See Me is way amazing, then I really like My Way and Ninety Nine. My least favorite song is Magic Spell, which I still wouldn't rate below average because Jimin's rap is great.
Pretty satisfied with this mini album! I will make sure to check their discography next.
Do you actually have a favorite album?I’m glad you enjoyed it. Ninety Nine and My Way are great. I hope you like the rest of their discography![]()
I like the Good Luck and Bingle Bangle albums the mostDo you actually have a favorite album?