official albums reviews schedule (coming soon...) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
January 2021
​
Dayalbumartistrelease yearcountry
10th JanuaryBaekhyunBaekhyun2020Japan
11th JanuaryI burn(G)-IDLE2020Korea
12th January
13th JanuaryREINCARNATIONGO TO THE BEDS2020Japan
14th JanuarymatrixB.A.P2015Korea
15th JanuaryWeird Years: Season 1Fickle Friends2020UK
16th JanuaryThe Misconceptions of UsSHINEE2013Korea
17th January
18th JanuaryPositions Ariana Grande 2020US
19th JanuaryDEVILONEUS2020Korea
20th JanuaryMamejorMameshiba no Taigun2020Japan
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fun fun fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Blackpink Rose's solo.
:sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Flocon

As soon as I think of one I'll let you know.

It doesn't have to be K-pop right?
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll also recommend Misconceptions of Me, I originally didn't recommend it because I don't think it's to your taste but I'm interested anyways :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'll also recommend Misconceptions of Me, I originally didn't recommend it because I don't think it's to your taste but I'm interested anyways :sanapray:
Is that by Shinee right? I like them :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread