[OFFICIAL] ♡ Anonymous Sugar Confessions ♡ // OPEN // (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
1543165804707.png

________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Official Sugar Confessions Thread!

We've had anonymous secret confessions, anonymous questions, anonymous
opinions, and multiple other anonymous forms and threads made on the forums.
However, as of lately I have found that having a place where people can spread
positive messages to one another, those who they care about, or even those who
they just look up to, would be helpful for some people.


All submitted messages may be anonymous if you wish, and will be posted to not
only the Tumblr itself but also to this thread. There is only one moderator for this
blog, so confessions will be posted once a day from 8 pm EST to 8:30 pm EST. I
hope people participate and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or
ask below!



tumblr sugar confessions

________________________________________________________________

1543165923928.png


i. no sexual things, keep it PG folks
ii. do not send in hate or bashes towards other users, it's not going
to be posted so don't even try
iii. try not to sound like too much of a creep or stalker i guess


________________________________________________________________

1543165991769.png


i. ineul_ze
ii. n/a
iii. n/a


________________________________________________________________


1543165782195.png
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Sugar Confessions Admin Applications: OPEN

Requirements**

- At least 17 years of age
- Active at least once a day
- Preferably different time zone other than EST


Application (PM to Ineul_Ze)

Username:
Age:
Time Zone:


Why you want to be an Admin for Sugar Confessions?
What would make you a good Admin?
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idk if I want to apply or not, but I'm glad we have our own version of it here!
:llama_uwu::llama_uwu:
We now have Ineul prepare for fun :pepeheart:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread