❄ [OFFICIAL] Astro Badge Revamp Thread // Voting // 6/11 - 6/19 ❄ (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Alrighty I can update the links later today and hopefully that will fix it!
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@taemkitten I can't see any of your badges after your first post :(
I can't see any of the ones you posted after the first post, and I can see the last posts badges
yeah i can't see them either :/
I saw what you guys were talking about after I got back on my computer, yikes!
It must have been from when the server updated and the links changed for the image hosting here.

I've updated them with the updated links so you can see them again! Thanks for letting me know about that ><
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I saw what you guys were talking about after I got back on my computer, yikes!
It must have been from when the server updated and the links changed for the image hosting here.

I've updated them with the updated links so you can see them again! Thanks for letting me know about that ><
Thanks! They work now
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
voted....that was painfully hard ._.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread