- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,392
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I can’t listen to it for 2 more days because I’m traveling right now.I love itAnd the other members supporting him
OMG YES PT 1B.A.P’s Youngjae Establishes Independent Label And Announces Plans For Solo Debut
Source: B.A.P’s Youngjae Establishes Independent Label And Announces Plans For Solo Debut
![]()
B.A.P’s Youngjae will be making his debut as a solo artist!
After parting ways with TS Entertainment in February, Youngjae will be taking his first steps as a solo artist with the release of an album in mid April. Though he received many offers from various agencies following his departure from TS, Youngjae decided to open his own agency and pursue independent activities.
A representative stated, “We thought long and hard about how to show Youngjae’s vocal color as a solo artist, and this is the decision he made. The upcoming album that will be released in April will showcase Youngjae’s journey as he takes on a variety of refreshing musical challenges.”
After releasing his album in April, Youngjae will also meet fans through a fan meeting in May. He plans to make it an event where he repays the fans who have been supporting him for a long time. The representative added, “We wanted him to be able to greet fans as soon as possible, but we believed it was right to release an album first as he begins his journey as a solo artist. Therefore, Youngjae will first release an album in April and then greet his fans through a fan meeting in May.”
Are you excited for Youngjae’s upcoming solo album?
OMG YES PT 2
![]()
Watch: B.A.P’s Zelo Announces Plans To Release Solo Album + Launches Official V Live Channel
B.A.P’s Zelo is getting ready to release his very first solo album!
On March 17, Zelo launched a new official Naver V Live channel and announced on Twitter, “I opened my own individual V app channel!”
He also posted his first video for his fans, in which he revealed that he was preparing to drop his solo album and expressed confidence in his new music.
The rapper greeted his fans by saying, “Hello, this is Zelo. I’ve finally opened my own individual V Live channel! From now on, I plan to share lots of news and different types of content through this V Live channel, so I hope that you’ll all look forward to it a lot.”
“Also, I’ll be releasing a solo album soon,” he went on to announce. “I’ve made music that I can be proud of, so please have faith in me and wait just a little bit. Thank you!”
Stay tuned for more updates on Zelo’s upcoming album!
In the meantime, check out his new V Live channel here, and watch his first video below: