- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Omg I love seeing supporters tooI'm new in this forum, so glad to see that there are still BAP supporters out there. They were one of my favorite groups, need them back!
I know I should be focusing on the fact that he's thanking those who are trying to get rid of Covid-19 but...
Ah yes, the prioritiesI know I should be focusing on the fact that he's thanking those who are trying to get rid of Covid-19 but...
Do you see them muscles...?![]()
List of my priorities :Ah yes, the priorities![]()
Thought it was a teaser for a moment or like a concert thingy with him
Yeah me too at first, I was disappointed nglThought it was a teaser for a moment or like a concert thingy with him