Official 🐛 Official Bug Report Thread - Please Read Before Posting (4 Viewers)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,982
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck
also a new issue I'm having for the last few days, on desktop I can't open any embeded video in fullscreen anymore, it just does not work when I press the fullscreen icon..?
@Sourcekeeper just pinging you as I'm not sure you saw this one (as you liked the post before, but not this one :llama_blush:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@Sourcekeeper just pinging you as I'm not sure you saw this one (as you liked the post before, but not this one :llama_blush:)
I'll check during my off day in two days if that is okay with you?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk if this is a bug thing or an oopsie or what, but every page is headlined with "K-Pop Source - Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive", not just the homepage. :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
idk if this is a bug thing or an oopsie or what, but every page is headlined with "K-Pop Source - Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive", not just the homepage. :dubuthink:
fixed
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi I can’t access kps on my computer anymore. I keep getting a download that says something about upgrading my php version? Whats that about?

I tried everything from deleting browser cookies, to restarting and updating my computer system. And I still keep getting that stupid download!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hi I can’t access kps on my computer anymore. I keep getting a download that says something about upgrading my php version? Whats that about?

I tried everything from deleting browser cookies, to restarting and updating my computer system. And I still keep getting that stupid download!
It should not be happening anymore we did a migration of webserver last night for ease of maintenance, when was last you are getting this upgrading php version error?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It should not be happening anymore we did a migration of webserver last night for ease of maintenance, when was last you are getting this upgrading php version error?
Just now, started this morning around 11pm KST
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
nvm it's working now yayyyyyyyyyy now I can go to sleep lol
Good to know, kinda half regret doing the migration, been up all night fixing permission issues. :bocchino:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,831
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hi, this isn't a bug per se, but I was wondering if you could make it so there's saved edits if we accidentally close out of the forums, let's say while working on our trading threads? I was just working on mine, and Chrome just up and closed on me and I lost the edits I worked so freaking hard all day long on. Pardon my French, but I'm so pissed! I wish there was a way we could recover lost changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
hi, this isn't a bug per se, but I was wondering if you could make it so there's saved edits if we accidentally close out of the forums, let's say while working on our trading threads? I was just working on mine, and Chrome just up and closed on me and I lost the edits I worked so freaking hard all day long on. Pardon my French, but I'm so pissed! I wish there was a way we could recover lost changes.
I'll check what I can do.
 
Joined
16 August 2026
Messages
386
Reactions Received
244
Location
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
pin.it
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,192
Fandom
Stray Kids
🐛 Official Bug Report Thread
Please Read Before Posting

Always use the quick fix tool first to ensure common issues is not the cause - https://kpopsource.com/cache-help.php
​

Welcome to the Official Kpopsource Bug Report Thread!

To keep the forum and the new features running smoothly, I need your help tracking down pesky bugs. If you encounter an error, a broken layout, or a feature that just isn't working right, please report it here.

How to Report a Bug

To fix issues quickly, I need to be able to reproduce them on my end. Vague reports like "the chat is broken" are very hard for me to debug because I can't see what is happening on your screen.

Please copy the template below and fill it out with as much detail as possible. The more specific you are, the faster I can push a fix.

Code:
[B]Description of Issue:[/B]
(Briefly describe what is happening)

[B]URL where the bug occurred:[/B]
(Copy and paste the specific link)

[B]Steps to Reproduce (CRITICAL):[/B]
1. (e.g., Go to the card game page)
2. (e.g., Click on 'Trade')
3. (e.g., Select a card and click confirm)
4. (e.g., The screen turns white)

[B]Expected Behavior:[/B]
(What should have happened?)

[B]Actual Behavior:[/B]
(What actually happened?)

[B]Screenshots/Video:[/B]
(Please attach or link screenshots if visual)

[B]Error Message (if any):[/B]
(Copy and paste the exact text of any error pop-ups or console errors)

[B]Device & Browser:[/B]
(e.g., iPhone 15 on Safari, or Windows 11 on Chrome)
💡 Pro-Tip: If you are on a desktop and know how to check the "Console" (F12 -> Console tab), pasting any red error text found there into your report is incredibly helpful for me!

Thank you for helping me improve Kpopsource!
Will do
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Sourcekeeper sorry to bug (no pun) you, but I get this little notif about the update everytime I click somewhere. No matter if I click the “Update” or I try to close it with the X, nothing happens (aka I don’t see any update). Then, if I go to another place on the forum, it pop ups again. Basically, every time I click somewhere. I cleared the cookies&site datas, it’s not helping. I don’t see that others have this problem, it doesn’t seem like a bug. I use iphone 17. Could you please help if you have time? Thank you.

IMG_1436.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread