- Joined
- 19 April 2024
- Messages
- 22,126
- Reactions Received
- 13,741
- Location
- 2nd Gen Era
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 86,260
- Fandom
- SONE
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
thank youYou all claimed things.you may return in 2 weeks.
You claimed a common and rare on oct 1 KSTHello! I would like to claim Red Velvet Wendy Rare and Twice Nayeon common
You made a common claim on Oct 7. Next claim can be made on Oct 21 KSTClaiming Nayeon 1![]()
You can claim todayCan I claim again today or tomorrow?
what wonderful news
I'll claim KARD BM then!!![]()
You made a common claim on Oct 7. Next claim can be made on Oct 21 KSTClaiming EXID Haeryung
thank you!!You made a common claim on Oct 7. Next claim can be made on Oct 21 KST
I would like to claim Lee Hi 4 Rare please![]()
You made a rare claim on Oct 8 KST. Next claim can be made on Oct 22 KSTClaiming Lee Hi 5 Rare
and thanks again!!You made a rare claim on Oct 8 KST. Next claim can be made on Oct 22 KST