Official Official Card Donations Thread (4 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'd like Gfriend SinB common please
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosรฉ's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Pokemon Snorlax
LiSa 3 rare

can I claim Pokemon luigi pls? Thnx, cards team ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Pokemon Snorlax
LiSa 3 rare

can I claim Pokemon luigi pls? Thnx, cards team ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
Your claim will be marked for 26 May KST since you posted a little earlier than you're meant to. The day already reset to May 26 KST luckily.
Letting it slide this time.
I'll hand your donation when I get home or the next CT if they get here first.
 
Last edited:

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Pokemon Snorlax
LiSa 3 rare

can I claim Pokemon luigi pls? Thnx, cards team ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
This claim's gonna be marks for May 26 KST.
Your next common claim can be made on June 9 KST.
 

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Day

โ™ก เบ•ษชั•ั•ษชฮทษข ัƒแดแดœ โ™ก
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Day

โ™ก เบ•ษชั•ั•ษชฮทษข ัƒแดแดœ โ™ก
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I don't know why but I just confused you with Boyo and thought if you can request again the limit is up :pandarolleyes:
I don't understand :turtlehat: but June 8th !!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread