Appreciation Official Dreamcatcher Thread Century Page Celebration! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It's finally happened! The Dreamcatcher thread has finally reached page 100 on KPS!

To celebrate this achievement, I thought that I would make a thread asking everyone (even if you are not a fan of the group) to write a message and post a DC related image/gif/video in the Dreamcatcher thread. (Although you don't have to but it would be nice! :) )

The link is either in my Sig or here: Group - [OFFICIAL] ~DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread~

Anyway, thanks to everyone who took part!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so happy that we got to page 100
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It’s a very good news. I missed some great moments apparently.
Yay! You're here for the special occasion! I missed you!

Congrats to everyone who contributed to make this possible. I joined somewhat late the DC thread, but saw it get to 50 pages and now to 100. It looks like it took speed more recently.

You have been amazing! Thank you for working hard and helping getting the thread to where it is now! Couldn't thank you enough!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yay! You're here for the special occasion! I missed you!


You have been amazing! Thank you for working hard and helping getting the thread to where it is now! Couldn't thank you enough!
I am going to make a revival of all your Dreamcatcher threads since I missed so much news. :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
100 * 20 = 2000 posts + all the posts on page 101. That's a daunting task to complete! 😄
It is! Plus think about the videos, the gifs and stuff, it's gonna take her forever 😂
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yay go DC, KPS and the all the amazing peoples on the thread! :pepeheart: having other to talk about the girls with and how great they are has been so cool and now they're literally the only gg I've ever fully stanned.

Here's to 100 more! :pandahappy::llama_cheer::queen:
Thank you also for your hard work! I always look forward to your posts!
Please don't ever stop! :pandalove:😍:queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread