- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
IT HAS TO BE RED!Change it to Jimin’s butt
IT HAS TO BE RED!Change it to Jimin’s butt
Helloooo? War of Hormone red pants?IT HAS TO BE RED!
I thought u were talking about saesang pics of his bare buttHelloooo? War of Hormone red pants?
Those exist? Hand them over!!!!I thought u were talking about saesang pics of his bare butt
![]()
I love you tooily though <3
lololololol, well, it's like 8:00 here and I have to talk to my grandparents, so brb lolI love you too
Even if you won’t find me Jimin butt photos![]()
Woah...I wish that I could say the same. I might be around the £15,000 range now. Could be more thoughMaybe the £20,000 range....