Solo Official (G)I-dle Jeon Soyeon Artist Thread (under construction) (10 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Catch up Addendum 1 day later(uploaded 2026.09.20):
[얼빡직캠 4K] 소연 'I'm gonna TOESA (퇴사할게여 (Narr. 기안84))' (SOYEON Facecam) @뮤직뱅크(Music Bank) 260918 broadcast


​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Catch up ⅔s day later(uploaded 2026.09.20):
'I'm gonna TOESA (퇴사할게여 (Narr. 기안84))' - 소연 (SOYEON) @ SBS 260920 broadcast






[안방1열 풀캠4K] 소연 'I'm gonna TOESA (퇴사할게여 (Narr. 기안84))' (SOYEON 'I'm gonna TOESA (Narr. KIAN84)' FullCam) @SBS Inkigayo 260920

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


소연 (SOYEON) - BankrollㅣIMMERSED (이멀스드) | 딩고뮤직ㅣdingo Music​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread