Solo [Official] (G)I-dle Yeh Shuhua Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.12 later):

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' Shuhua Facecam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.12​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' SHUHUA Fancam @ Mnet MCountdown 2024.07.11​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.15 later)

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' SHUHUA FanCam @ SBS Inkigayo 2024.07.14​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.16)

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' SHUHUA Close-up Cam @ MBC Show! MusicCore 2024.07.13​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread