Solo [Official] (G)I-dle Yeh Shuhua Artist Thread (3 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male




[2024 MBC 가요대제전] (G)I-DLE - LATATA | MBC 250129







[2024 MBC 가요대제전] ((G)I-DLE - Super Lady + Neverland) MBC 250130​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


i-dle (아이들) '𝐢-𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 Trailer




i-dle (아이들) 'i-dentity Trailer'ㅣSHUHUA​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i-dle (아이들) @ Mnet M Countdown
Q2025.05.22


'Girlfriend' i-dle SHUHUA







'Good Thing' i-dle SHUHUA





​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread