Solo [Official] I-DLE Minnie 민니 | Artist Thread (31 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' Minnie Fancam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.12​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.12 later):

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' Minnie Facecam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.12​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' MINNIE Fancam @ Mnet MCountdown 2024.07.11​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.15 later)

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' MINNIE FanCam @ SBS Inkigayo 2024.07.14​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' MINNIE Fancam @ KBS Music Bank 2024.07.19​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum (uploaded 2024.07.22)

(G)I-DLE 'Klaxon' MINNIE Fancam @ Mnet MCountdown 2024.07.18​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,015
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
JANNABI X MINNIE&MIYEON (잔나비X민니&미연)–
Summer(뜨거운 여름 밤은 가고 남은 건 볼품 없지만)
@가요대전썸머GayoDaejeonSummer20240726



​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread