Group [OFFICIAL] ILL IT (I Will Be It) 아일릿 Thread (2 Viewers)

Who's your I'LL IT Bias?

  • Yunah

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Minju

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Moka

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Youngseo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonhee

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Iroha

    Votes: 3 33.3%

  • Total voters
    9
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck

I'LL IT is a girl group under BE:LIFT Lab. The group was formed from ‘R U Next?. The group consist of 5 members: Yunah, Minju, Moka,Wonhee, and Iroha. Youmgseo left the group on January 4 2024 prior to their debut. They debuted on March 25 2024.

Fandom Name: –
Fan Colors: –

Official Accounts:
Instagram: ILLIT_official
Twitter: ILLIT_official / ILLIT_twt (Members)
TikTok: @illit_official
YouTube: I’LL-IT Official
FaceBook: I’LL-IT
Weverse: I’LL-IT

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

DEBUT MV:


DEBUT ALBUM:


~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Members:
Yunah
YUNAH-1-533x800.jpg

Stage Name: Yunah (윤아)
Birth Name: Roh Yunah (노윤아)
Position: N/A
Birthday: January 15th, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: N/A
Blood Type: N/A
MBTI Type: ENTP-T
Nationality: Korean

MINJU
MINJU-1-533x800.jpg

Stage Name: Minju (민주)
Birth Name: Park Minju (박민주)
Position: N/A
Birthday: May 11th, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: N/A
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ISTP
Nationality: Korean

Moka
MOKA-1-900x600.jpg

Stage Name: Moka (모카)
Birth Name: Sakai Moka (さかい もか)
Position: N/A
Birthday: October 8th, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: N/A
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: ISFP
Nationality: Japanese

Wonhee
WONHEE-1-900x600.jpg

Stage Name: Wonhee (원희)
Birth Name: Lee Wonhee (이원희)
Position: N/A
Birthday: June 26th, 2007
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: N/A
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ISFP
Nationality: Korean

Iroha
IROHA-1-900x600.jpg

Stage Name: Iroha (이로하)
Birth Name: Hokazono Iroha (外園 いろは / 호카조노 이로하)
Position: Maknae
Birthday: February 4th, 2008
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: N/A
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ISFP
Nationality: Japanese

_
[Former Member: *Predebut*]
YOUNGSEO
YOUNGSEO-1-900x600.jpg

Stage Name: Youngseo (영서)
Birth Name: Lee Youngseo (이영서)
Position: N/A
Birthday: November 13th, 2005
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: N/A
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ESTJ
Nationality: Korean​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread