Solo [OFFICIAL] IVE Leeseo Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

IVE THE 1ST WORLD TOUR <SHOW WHAT I HAVE> in SYDNEY #Shorts
WONYOUNG & LEESEO​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

IVE THE 1ST WORLD TOUR
<SHOW WHAT I HAVE> – ENCORE
KSPO Seoul
2024.08.10 (SAT) 6PM
2024.08.11 (SUN) 5PM (+ONLINE)
D-8
Spoiler
Guess the song by Footsteps clip feat.
Yujin, Rei, Liz​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

240803 LEESEO Discord update

Hi Discord DIVEs! I missed you! Are you ready to see us at Lollapalooza?
Hey Discord DIVE, we've missed you so much! Are you ready to see our Lollapalooza stage?

IVE Discord link​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

IVE THE 1ST WORLD TOUR <SHOW WHAT I HAVE> – ENCORE D-5 | LEESEO Clip

IVE THE 1ST WORLD TOUR
<SHOW WHAT I HAVE> – ENCORE
D-5 | LEESEO Clip
2024.08.10 (SAT) 6PM
2024.08.11 (SUN) 5PM (+ONLINE)
KSPO DOME
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

We can't stop, CRUSH 👒🌴 #CRUSH #CRUSHchallenge #IVE #아이브 #LEESEO #이서 #Shorts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread